Plexpod is looking for a master in first impressions. Whether it’s with our guests, our community or on the phone, you are the model of service and positive problem-solving. You believe every interaction is important and it shows. This position is based in Lenexa, KS.
- Happily be the beginning and end of everyone’s visit to Plexpod.
- Manage the Front Desk during business hours by:
- Being a gatekeeper for our members, the building and our team.
- Greeting members, guests and prospective members.
- Informing member’s of guest’s arrival.
- Informing members or teams of food arriving.
- Schedule tours.
Be ready to give a friendly, fun, and informative tour at a moment’s notice.
Share relevant promotional materials with guests & prospective members.
- Answer member, guest and prospective member questions or point them to a team member or source that can help.
- Resolve member(s) issues and problems. Manage expectations and maintain a healthy community using clarity & kindness.
- Help with events by making flyers, assisting with set-up and reset of spaces, and ordering food & drinks.
- Assist in preparing communication for our members like newsletters, announcements, flyers, posters or relaying information in person.
- Assist your team with new and exiting members by helping with move-in days and exits, sharing welcome information and retrieving Plexpod property (fobs, etc.) upon exit.
- Maintain exceptional housekeeping standards by, but not limited to, the following:
- Ensuring all lights and monitors are on at the start of business and off at the end of the day.
- Straightening chairs and making sure all furniture / decorations are in their right place or position. This is to be reassessed throughout the day.
- Cleaning up trash or messes / spills / accidents.
- Wiping off whiteboards after meetings.
- Restocking bathroom/kitchen supplies and changing light bulbs when needed.
- Communicate early & often any member or space-related needs to your team.
- Be an expert with our booking system so you can:
- Sign up new members.
- Schedule meetings or book events.
- Create invoices.
- Assist with dispersing mail and packages to members.
- Support your team by:
- Assuring operations and processes are followed and enacted properly.
- Encouraging and achieving growth of our resources & offerings.
- Receiving direction, executing tasks, and following the guidance of your leader.
- Protect the integrity of the Plexpod brand. Follow our standards and uphold them.
- Showcase Plexpod’s culture & values while in daily pursuit of our goals.
- Honest, affable, and responsible
- Mindful of yourself and your surroundings
- A self-starter who desires to accomplish goals and exceed expectations
- Competent with a computer
- A passion for Plexpod’s mission & members
- Customer service and/or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The ability to juggle many things at once
Who We Are
We are a network of coworking spaces where any freelancer, start-up or small business can enjoy dynamic office space & shared resources within a culture of community and growth. Our goal is to create spaces for creators, whether that’s creating a new business, an app, or a spreadsheet.
Our team is centered around the idea of Community. “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality” (Walt Disney). We believe amazing things happen when you pair interested people with inspiring spaces.
We act as if anything is possible at Plexpod. Dream accordingly when you are here. Below are the values that shape & mold our day-to-day:
TEAM This isn’t a job, you’re part of a team with a shared goal. If you’re looking for a job, this isn’t it.
HOSPITALITY If you take care of and help people, success will be a byproduct you don’t have to worry about. Care about empty people more than empty spaces.
OWN IT Whatever it is you are doing, own it. No hurdle is too big to win, no task is too small for outstanding quality.
NO GOSSIP If you have a problem bring it to a problem-solver. There’s no room for gossip here.
CHANGE If you are not making plans to move forward, then you are heading nowhere...or worse, backwards. Set goals, read a book, plan a trip. There is no excuse for sanctioned incompetence. Humbly help each other. Be teachable. Change is good.
SHOOT SACRED COWS No one drinks egg nog year round. Bad traditions & rituals get in the way of progress.
Apply for this Role